Sunday, June 25, 2006

You Found Me!


Well, so it seems i am giving blogger a try. . . blogspirit was starting to drive me crazy. I could no longer post pictures, and i love posting pictures.

I have been so busy, but enjoying every minute of it, well alomost every minute...losing our credit card wasn't very enjoyable, but it is now cancelled, so if you are the one who stole it, go ahead and just try to use it!

We went to the congested east side of the state for some celebrating of father's day and birthdays. I almost cried when i tore open the paper to reveal a box and inside that box was another box. . . a handmade sewing box from TJ's dad. It is a beautiful maple, box-jointed beauty that i will treasure forever. It made me feel so special and loved. I just kept stroking it and opening it. I have already stocked my beloved box. It has the cutest little feet, like it stands as if it knows it is cherished.






Currently, i have been working on a patchwork pillow of a bunch of different fabrics and on each square is a letter. The pillow says "rest your head." It is cute, if i do say so myself.

Today, i am lookig forward to staying home and getting some dull stuff done that i have needed to get done for awhile. Yipee! (and of course i have to set up my new, continuing blog)



5 comments:

Ang said...

Love the new blog...and the cute pillow!
Little Baby Ellis will love it...and will know how deeply he or she is loved.
hopefully we'll see you soon.
miss you
-ang

Anonymous said...

Post some pictures when you get the box full and organized :-) Dad E.

EastMI-WoodChips said...

you've got me hooked. I've started on now too. http://eastmiwoodchips.blogspot.com/

Give it a look.

Dad-E

Lindsey said...

Awesome! I cannot wait to read more. I even linked you a couple of times, so you better keep writing every now and then. I'll let TJ know. Who knows, maybe he will start one.

EastMI-WoodChips said...

It looks good full. Glad it works for you.