Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Declaring my love for TJ. . .

Maxx.

I know, i know. I do love my husband TJ, but i have declared that a number of times. I don't think, however, that i have ever put my love for TJ Maxx into words. I love that place. Their children's books are super cheap (although, i am not supporting local bookshops when i buy there). I love their shoes and their kitchen things. And i can always find a baby gift there. Their clearance prices are unbeatable. They have never let me down. That, my friend, is why i go there only a couple times a year. Dangerous. Dangerous. Dangerous for a one income family. I do save money when i go there, but on stuff that i don't need. . . just want.

Today i did get something i need. . . a case for my mac for when it is in travel. But, i also got books for jaely, a dress for her that i couldn't resist, a candle, a father's day gift, and a pillow to match jaelynne's big girl bed stuff (yes, i already purchased stuff for her big girl room. No, we are not expecting, but i did have a dream that we were. It was just such a good price and adorable cute that i had to get it.) That was way too much to include in parentheses. Sorry.

2 comments:

Ang said...

funny. I also abstain as much as possible. It is a frighteningly fun place.

Nate Starr said...

Downside, they have a problem with getting hacked and people stealing Credit/Debit card numbers. Almost half of the times we had a compromised card issue (like 100s of cards) it came back to TJ Maxx. My advice, TJ Maxx pay with cash.