Saturday, December 01, 2012

Decorating

 Jaelynne & Camryn helped me hang stockings today.
 Camryn's tree.
 Our tree

 A new skating rink for the village.  Kohl's cash made it free!
 Jaely was so excited that it was finally December today.  Too bad we are getting bad thunderstorms and rain right now instead of white, fluffy snow.
The Bed & Breakfast has a little visitor.   have fun moving Mr. Potato Head around the village.
 My Granna's Swedish Angel.
 My mom made this and it was always hanging in our living room by the front door.  Now i have it.  It's beard is yellowed and it smells like nicotine, but Jaely and I love it.
 Another decoration from my mom's house.  We have a different Christmas picture hanging from the doorknobs of our bedrooms.
 Gail got us this early in our marriage.  I love it!

 I love our berry and eucalyptus wreath on our front door.


I still have to do the outdoor lights, but we got a lot done today.  Decorating with a 2 year old and a four year old was much more difficult than just decorating with a 2 year old.  Camryn wanted to do everything that Jaely was doing. 

No comments: