Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Much Needed Walk

Most days i love my job, yesterday that was not the case. Most days i am so happy with the decision we made for me to stay home. I cherish the little moments. Yesterday, i felt like it was a day of crying, frustration, and sleepy fogginess.

Thank goodness for our family walk. The sunshine, fresh air, my husband and my daughter made for a wonderful walk. I loved looking down at jaely and seeing her motorcycle hands going wild with excitement and her legs stiff as she twirled her feet around and around. She sucked on her little people table the whole time as she looked from side to side. TJ and i got to peek in a house that is for sale. I love looking at houses.

We passed a house that we love that has been for sale for awhile. It is the same builder as ours, but a little bigger. It has a heated pull barn (perfect for a woodshop), finished basement, and beautiful landscaping. When we passed it we noticed hoses coming from the basement window, and carpet in heaps on the yard next to the windows. Obviously they had some real water problems in their finished basement. Then we heard two neighbors talking to each other about their wet basements. I guess it is a problem for a lot of people around here. It is supposed to rain tomorrow. . . .

I am thankful that we got to enjoy a wonderful walk.

No comments: