Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothing in particular

This has been a tough week. All three of us seem to be getting little sleep. Tomorrow, TJ heads to Traverse City and i am staying back this time. Jaely slept a little better last night.

i am so tired. I know part of it is that i am not taking good care of myself. I need to start drinking more water and eating a lot healthier. . . and a little exercise wouldn't hurt either. I am just so unmotivated and so tired. I know i would feel better. I know i would be healthier. . . but i just hate it!

I got my haircut last night and that was wonderful. I got to talk to an adult for an hour without any interruptions. I was actually struggling to stay awake. . . it was so relaxing.

This post is kind of pointless.
Bye

1 comment:

Daniel Rudd said...

sorry for the rough days.
miss you guys.
hope to see you soon.