Saturday, October 01, 2011

Mom


I am having a difficult day. It would have been my mom's birthday today. I am having the hardest time as i snuggle with my girl or hear them giggle. She should have been able to experience being a grandma and my girls should have been able to know her. Jaely called her Nammy tonight to tell her about trying to put her shoes over her footed monkey jammies and saying in frustration "arg. this is driving me nuts." I would have loved to hear those conversations between Jaely and my mom.

There are just so many moments that i wish she could have been a part of. . .

I miss her. Some days are harder than others. . . this just happens to be a difficult one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like you in this pic--very much! I know what you mean about missing her especially during special times with the girls--it hurts you to miss her. I'm sorry. From what I know, she was one of a kind. I always remember how many people showed their love for her at her funeral. Standing room only. People like that leave a vacuum when they go. Love, gail