Sunday, April 06, 2008

Beautiful Day

I am currently typing on TJ's laptop. . .my mac went crazy when TJ was connecting our video camera up to it. My beloved mac. This morning, i took Jaely in her stroller outside and raked and weeded our side garden and our massive back garden. It felt so good to be outside, to get fresh air and to get something accomplished. She basically slept the entire time. I bundled her up and made sure she was out of direct sunlight. We had a great day together. TJ got the fallen tree almost all cleaned up. We are both sleep deprived. I probably should be sleeping right now, instead of blogging. I just put Jaelynne down in her swing. I held her for a long time while she slept, but decided i should probably do something with my time. . . other than stare at my beautiful daughter. Don't get me wrong, i did stare for a considerable amount of time. . . so long in fact that she has sleep marks on her cute little cheeks. I need to write more thank you notes. They are never ending because the love and thoughtfulness of our friends and family doesn't end. It is wonderful! TJ had to make a trip to meijers early this morning because we found out the hard way that huggies diapers are slightly larger than pampers diapers. The "slightly" matters a lot when you are only 6 pounds 14 ounces. Explosions of nastiness can occur. We will have to save the huggies for when she is a little bit bigger. You can tell my level of sleepiness by how often and quickly i change subjects. I also laugh at the dumbest things. . . laughs so hard i have tears streaming down my face. Life is crazy, but oh so good!

No comments: