Thursday, April 24, 2008

Visitors!

Yesterday, instead of going to my breastfeeding class, i hung out with friends. One friend just had a baby a week after Jaely was born and the other friend already has two kids. It was so nice to get out, sit outside in the beautiful weather and talk about babies, school, and life. Jaely was awake for most of the outing.

Today was wonderful. My aunt carol, uncle mike and my brother jered came over to visit me and jaely. . . I think primarily Jaely. She was fussier than normal, but i don't think they minded. It really makes me sad that family is not close by to see Jaely more, but i am so thankful people are making the effort to see her. My other brother and his wife are coming to stay in June. I am super excited.

On Saturday gail and steve are coming and then on monday my dad is coming. I love my family.

Right now Jaely is wearing an adorable dress. It is so cute. Of course, after family leaves, she becomes content and plays on her blanket. I wish they had gotten to see it. She is alert and not crying, but kicking, tooting, and looking everywhere.

No comments: