Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weird day

My day has consisted of sleeping and nursing. I am so sick. . . i never knew my body could produce so much mucus. My head feels all cloudy, my throat hurts, and my head is pounding. I really have slept most of the day, waking to feed Jaely, change her diaper, and put her back down. I haven't changed out of my pajamas in two days. Poor Jaely. I have had to stop mid feeding to blow my nose, and she really doesn't like me sneezing when she is latched on. Hopefully, tomorrow i will wake up and feel completely better. . . hopefully. Sorry for all the whining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I lived just around the corner from you. But since I don't, I could drive over Tuesday pm and come back Wed pm--let me know if that would help. You maybe need a short vacation in the California sunshine to really clear this up. Check to see if your insurance will cover that.
Love, gail