Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mom

The mother-child relationship is paradoxical and, in a sense, tragic. It requires the most intense love on the mother's side, yet this very love must help the child grow away from the mother, and to become fully independent.
Erich FrommI am trying not to relive the day that occurred six years ago. . . there is no reason to, but sometimes it just seeps into my mind. Instead i am trying to think of all the good memories that i have of my mom. Most of the time these memories make me smile and feel blessed, but today they almost make me feel more sad.

It is harder this year than last year. I am thinking of all these memories of my mom and then i look over at jaely and it just breaks my heart- for so many reasons.

I'll get through today. i always do.

1 comment:

Sarah Starr said...

I've been thinking of you the last couple of days. (hugs)