Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Focused

I had the first of a new kind of shot for round three tonight. With that shot, not only did liquid rush into my body, but so did emotions of hope and strength. I can do this for another round. . . it could work this time. The baby would be born sometime in November. See, how my mind travels. . . from being a little hopeful to almost seeing it as reality. Scary what optimism can do.

I have things to focus on. I am trying really hard to lose weight before i get pregnant. . . that may be next month or it may be months from now. Either way, i am going to work my butt off until then. Okay, now i feel a little guilty as i write that. I ate little debbie snacks and went over in weight watcher points, and i am not exercising tonight. I suppose i could still change the last one, but i don't think so. . .

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: