Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho. . .

It's off to work i go.

Blah. It is going to be so hard Monday to leave my 10 week old baby. When i set up my maternity leave, i pictured leaving a tiny fragile newborn. That, however, is not the case. I don't worry about her. . . i just am bummed that i am going to miss her and many of her firsts. I was home with Jaelynne for a year and a half, so i have never had to do this.

What i am worried about is pumping at work. Where will i do it? When will i get work done? Am i going to explode?! Am i going to leak? What am i going to do on days i don't have a break, like my first day back with students. I have fifteen minutes to eat my lunch and that is my only break for that whole day. Yikes!

I am so thankful for Amber. I truly have no worries handing our most precious gifts over to her for half the day and i obviously have no worries about TJ for the other half. I just hope he enjoys his part time job of staying home with both girls.

So, if you are one of the few that read this blog, please say a prayer for me if you think of it. I could use it. Camryn will be fine. . . it is me i am worried about!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About that prayer--count on me every morning!
I love you,
Gail

Anonymous said...

Count me in, too. Remember "This too shall pass".

Anonymous said...

that was me -Dad