Monday, January 24, 2011

TJ


Today is TJ's birthday. He is reading to Jaely her bed time book as i write this. He has made me smile so many times today. He has made dinner and emptied the dishwasher. He has fed Camryn a bottle and fed jaely a messy breakfast. He has tenderly kissed me and sent me pictures of cami today. He has balanced work at school and work at home. He let me park in the garage. This is his everyday. He is amazing. I am so thankful that God brought our paths together. I think of when we first met- When i giggled as i stuffed my nose into his armpit because i liked the smell of his deodorant. When he would drive me home in the Aerostar and kiss me in my driveway. When he would snuggle with me on the couch and rub my head. I loved him then, when we were so young and our worries were homework and what to do Saturday night. Now, our life is so different. We have bigger worries, but such huge joys. I love how he loves me. I love how he loves our girls. I cannot imagine life without him. It would be such a lonely path. I am so blessed and so thankful that God knitted TJ together, knowing that he would be perfect for me and knowing that he would have such an impact on the world around him.

Happy birthday Rescue Ranger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. love, gail

TJ said...

Thanks Babe. You are a wonderful partner on this journey.