Monday, March 24, 2008

My poor cat

I know, two posts in one day. . . crazy

So, i got home today and was walking to the back of the house when i heard constant meowing. Ugly was on our bed sleeping, so i decided it must be the other cat. The meow seemed to be coming from the guest room. . . only behind closed doors. Just recently, i started closing the door because i washed the blanket and Ugly (aka drooly) likes to sleep on the blanket and drool. I wanted it fresh and clean for our baby guests. I opened the door and there was Abby, the cute and proper cat. I felt terrible. Guilt overcame me. She came right to me wanting pets. I thought for sure she would give me the cold shoulder, but she just wanted some loving. After some major pets, i inspected the room. Abby is so proper. She cannot stand a mess, and thankfully she didn't want to go where she would cause a mess. After much sniffing and looking, i congratulated her for her properness, in spite of the situation. About 10 minutes later she did make her way downstairs to use her bathroom. Poor cat. I can tell she did sleep on the blanket. . . not because of drool, but because of cat hair. And it WAS so clean.

I then sat and looked at my lunch box and school bag. Where will i put my beautiful vera school bag? Do i clean it out of all of the paper clips, markers, pens, sticky notes, etc, or do i just put it away for a year and some months? It was weird to leave today. My last days normally consist of crazy kids, cleaning up the room, packing things away, cleaning out lockers. Not just walking away after i locked the door. Strange.

No comments: