Friday, March 14, 2008

She's Back. . .

I just drove my car home from the shop. After paying three car payments on it, driving without heated seats, knowing TJ is driving the scary truck, and missing my ipod plug in, i am so so so glad to drive it home today.

Life has been crazy busy since i last wrote. I have been working 12 hour days, coming home and trying to get ready for Gertie. In fact, life since last friday as been nonstop (except for my two totally relaxing baths that i took).
We went out of town for a my last shower last weekend. It was absolutely fabulous to see my cousins, aunts and uncle.


Then, instead of staying at gail's and getting up real early on Sunday to finish up getting things we needed for Gertie in Grand Rapids, TJ surprised me with a one night stay at the

Marriot on the river in G.R. That way we could sleep in. But, the best part was that it had a huge tub (big enough for a pregnant big girl). I took a bath at night and a bath in the morning before we left. He also got a king sized bed with extra pillows, so i could prop myself up. He liked the big screen TV. It was a wonderful end to a great weekend. Then after sleeping in and taking a bath, we headed to Babies R Us to get the remaining things that we needed. We have to go back and get the glider that we bought because it wouldn't fit in the intrigue. . . we needed the vue, of course.

The rest of the week was full of report cards, parent teacher conferences, meetings, planning and correcting papers. I lived at school this week. It was actually pretty disgusting. . . but only six more days of being there.

Tomorrow, i plan on cleaning. I hope i have the energy. We do want to go pick up the glider. . . that might suck all the energy out of me though. I am tired.

No comments: