Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Could have been at Camp

Every year on the tuesday after memorial day the third grade teachers take their students to camp for an extended day. I was so glad to be home with Jaely instead. Other than taking care of her, i have been weeding a little, enjoying the garden that we planted last year, filling 18 picture frames with black and white pictures, and trying to keep the house somewhat clean. It still amazes me how my days get filled. I don't know really what i do, but i do know that i stay busy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those picures look wonderful!
gail

Charity said...

Beautiful wall. I love the pictures. Is this in your hallway?

Lindsey said...

The pictures are over our couch. I am thinking of you today (Friday) and was glad to get your message on Tuesday. . . i called TJ at work to let him know