Friday, January 09, 2009

A Day on the Couch

I got it. I thought i wasn't going to, but on Wednesday at 11:50 at night all the contents of my stomach came out. And then later my stomach tried to rid itself again of nothing. I was up all night with a bad fever and a queasy stomach. I didn't know how i was going to take care of Jaely the next day. But we made it. TJ got off of jury duty at 11, so he was home for most of the day.

Today i have been on the couch almost all day. Or in bed. Sleeping. When i am sleeping, nothing is waking me up, not even jaely crying and her crying ALWAYS wakes me up. TJ stayed home today to take care of her so i can take care of myself and get over this stomach virus. Jaely has had a full recovery, after three days in jammies and no solids. We are praying that TJ doesn't get sick.

Yuck.

No comments: