Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Major Roadblock

I literally clapped when the nurse told me i had just a few cysts and could start my next round of shots right away. This is the first time that i was not instructed to take a whole month off and let my body "rest". I could get going right away!

I called TJ on my way home from GR. I had the three papers in my hand of dates, and appointments, of plans, and instructions. I rattled them off at him. . .and then he said it. He reminded me. He is going to Huston for four days. For four days that just happen to be when i probably need him close to me. . . very close to me, if you get what i mean. But we are never sure of the dates until we get to it. You can't really plan, but it just seems like it is very likely.

Argh. I cried and hung up the phone. What now? I already started my shots last night. The nurse instructed me to go ahead and then if i did have cysts, i would stop. I don't know what to do. . .

Things just aren't working out right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, things are working out right now...just not according to your plans, but according to His plans!!!
Dad

Lindsey said...

So true, Dad. Thanks for the reminder. I love you!