Friday, February 18, 2011

Some Time to Myself

(sigh) i am sitting on the couch sipping a perfect chai, the kind with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top. I didn't have to wake up at 5 today, even though it is a week day. I am on break. Cami slept in until almost 7, so i woke up and fed her and put her back down. I decided to stay up and get some things done while everyone is sleeping, but instead i find that i just want to sit and enjoy some me time. I don't have much left, but i am enjoying every second. Soon, i have to shower, and hang with both girls while TJ runs some errands and then i am off to run some errands- one being a weight watchers meeting, where i know i will not like the numbers on the scale this week.

This mid winter break i have great plans. I want to finish our taxes, renew my teaching certificate, clean the entire house, grade papers, do laundry, and i would love to scrap for just a little bit. We are leaving for the east side of the state tomorrow after a birthday party in Grandville. We are coming back on Sunday without Jaely. I hope to get some things accomplished, but i am trying not to get my hopes up. Taxes take a loooooong time.

yum. What a perfect chai- what a perfect morning.

No comments: