Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dinner

Tonight i made sloppy joes for dinner. I am not talking about the manwich kind that you buy in the can (although, there is nothing wrong with that kind). I am talking about bbq sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, garlic and onion. Yum.

Today, Jaely actually fell asleep while we were at target. I could not beleive it. I was looking at little christmas outfits today and i got so sad thinking about my mom and how she would have surely started a theme for jaely this Christmas. It was real hard. I was choking back tears as i was going up and down every aisle. I did buy her a little classic pooh Christmas dress that came with matching tights. I just couldn't resist it. So cute.

Today is my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday daddy-o! He is quitting smoking completley today. He is gradually gone down in the amount he smokes, but today was going to be the day he gave them up all together. Hooray!

No comments: