Friday, May 06, 2011

I Know I signed Up for This. . .

and i am so glad that i did. This being a mom thing is wonderful. . . more than i ever dreamed it would be.

But sometimes, i just want a little "me" time. It is 7:20. Both girls are sleeping (well, one is and one is in bed) and TJ is at class. I actually have a tiny bit of energy left, but i have so many things that i should do, and a few things that i want to do. . .

Should do
  • correct all those DRAs i did today (the written portions are going to take forever!)
  • Balance the check book- two months worth
  • pay bills
  • wrap a present
  • laundry
  • dust (has been on my list for awhile now. . . )
  • clean the kitchen
  • write two thank you notes
  • weed through the 700 pictures on my camera card

Want to do
  • spread mulch
  • scrapbook
  • read one of the three books i have started
  • read about the flowers in my garden
  • catch up on the DVRs of American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory and Desperate Housewives
  • find a babysitter so i could take advantage of the two Girls' nights out i was invited to this weekend.
  • paint my toenails
  • play Wii fit
  • quick trip to Chicago
So, what to do, what to do. Tomorrow, TJ is at class all day again. I won't get much done, but i will get a lot of quality time with my girls. That just means that my list, either one, will not get any smaller. In fact, one or the other or both might even grow.

No comments: