Saturday, October 07, 2006

Autumn Crisp

I love this weather. Yesterday, after work TJ and i wanted to grab a bite to eat. We were off to Famous Daves. Then, TJ said we could go eat at New Holland Brewing Company and go shopping. He never has to ask me twice. I love shopping in Holland. We welcomed her into the house. . . Hello Vera!

Hooray! We also got some Christmas presents and i found a set of book ends that they stopped producing. If ound them on sale for half off. I almost bid on them on ebay months ago, but they were way too expensive.

Today, we already went to the Farmers market for some honeycrisp apples and a mixed half bushel to make apple sauce with. I am going to clean the house. It needs it desparatley. I need to run to petsmart and the bank. . .and do some things outside too. I am glad it is sunny!

No comments: