Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WHAT??!!

So, my doctor's office LOST my chart. . .it is so unbelievably frustrating. I am so ready to switch doctors, but the thought of repeating tests and starting over seems overwhelming. Then again, i feel like i am starting over every appointment i go to. My ultrasound came back normal as can be. . . lining good, no masses, everything is fine. That was the message i got. No next step. No promised prescriptions called into walgreens. No chatting with a knowledgeable person. Just Carol. . . a perky nurse who knows nothing about me or about medicine. Tomorrow the drama continues. Hoepefully, they found my chart and i can talk to the doctor and get some questions answered.

On a happier note, on my way home from class in G.R. tonight, i blasted two of my new CDs. . . Wicked and Pursue Me. Both are awesome. And since i have seen both "performed" it made it even better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the love of Pete! These doctors are crummy. Maybe this will be a push for you to find some new doctors who will be more helpful to you in the long run. But still, how frustrating! Grrrr!!!!!

Ang said...

sheesh.
that is ridiculous. something so terribly unprofessional like that would never happen at Great Lakes OGYN :)

so sorry, Lindsey. I hope they find it quickly and give you some better answers/options/feedback.

Your chicago trip looks so fun...and familiar. I miss that place. I think I could see Wicked again...and love it even more.

Maya got me the soundtrack for my birthday last month, so I've been enjoying it too.

Lindsey said...

Thanks ladies! They did find my chart. . .thank goodness. I am back on the two hormones for 20 days then they are trying femara. . .we will see. :)