Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow TJ and i go to Grand Rapids again to see if Femera and three shots have caused my follicles and eggs to be mature enough for me to ovulate. If they are mature enough, then i get another, different shot to make me ovulate. If they are not mature enough, which i am guessing they are not, then i get more shots of the same or more shots of a higher dosage. We will see. I am excited, but of course trying not to get my hopes up. I am in constant conflict between being too excited and being pessimistic. It has only been three shots and i actually have not noticed a change in my mood or anything, but maybe my follicles will surprise me tomorrow. I was out of my classroom on Friday due to curriculum planning and i will be out tomorrow morning for my appointment. I am getting observed when i return in the afternoon. I am sure if my follicles are not mature, then i will get more shots and have to return in a couple of days. More sick days, more sub plans. But, TJ keeps reminding me that we have not had to pay for a thing yet. . .my appointments, my medication, my ultrasounds, my shots. . . .has all been paid for. We are blessed. I am trying to get a lot of rest because i have been fighting a cold and i really don't want one right now, not when all this is going on. So i am hanging low and taking it easy. I think TJ has a little too much enjoyment with poking me with a needle! I am hoping for good news tomorrow, but am prepared for needing more shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sweet Pea...I'll pray for your follocles! Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

That would be "follicles". More love, Dad