Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am home. . .

sick. Sunday night i started getting swollen glands and a bad sore throat and chills. Conferences yesterday were terrible because of how i felt. I went to urgent care during lunch to make sure it wasn't strep and bought sherbet at the store on my way back. I am glad that it didn't hurt to talk to all those parents. It just hurts to swallow and turn my head. Today i stayed home and slept till 11. Then slept again from 12-3. My throat still hurts, and if i don't keep the Tylenol in me i get super bad chills. What a year. I had one parent yesterday ask me how my health was because i had missed so much school. I wasn't about to tell her that i am trying to get pregnant and had some complications with it. Oh well. That is what is up with me. I am going to lay back down because i have to go to school tomorrow. I need to rest up while i can.

3 comments:

Charity said...

I'm sick too:( Next time we are each sick we should have a sick day together:)

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon sis!

Anonymous said...

Awww Yesdnil, I hope you are at least feeling a little better today!! Try to rest after you get done with school...feel better soon!!