Sunday, March 11, 2007

Magnificent Muffin

After finishing up taxes, we went to Famous Dave's while we were out and about running errands. I got a Corn Bread muffin to go. I am so excited to devour this magnificent muffin. a tiny bit crispy on the outside and delicious on the inside, with just a dollop of butter. . . real butter. I am saving it for a special time. I am not sure when yet, but i am looking forward to it.


Montague is an awesome small community. TJ and i went to a silent auction and spaghetti dinner where 800 people showed up to raise close to 20,000 dollars for a friend's family. I got emotional as i looked around the huge cafeteria at all the people. TJ and i won some good things at the silent auction. Hip, hip hooray!

Parent conferences are tomorrow. . . all day until 8:40. I am going to die. Besides that, it should be a good day.

No comments: