Sunday, July 27, 2008

Diaper Disaster

I opened up the washer to change loads. I started throwing the things from the washer into the dryer. Then, upon a closer look i saw these see through gel things covering the opening of the washer. I looked and it was all over the inside too. I realized that this is a jaely load. I asked aloud "Did someone put a diaper in the hamper?" TJ said, "i probably did." I had washed a diaper and the gel junk had gotten all over the washer. The diaper was heavy. . . a little more than a 1/2 pound (yes, i did weigh it). I can't imagine how much it would have weighed if the granules were still in the diaper. TJ is cleaning it up right now. We are both laughing about it. He has such a good attitude for such a big mess. He admitted that it was probably him right away due to his lack of brain use after he feeds jaely at night. I don't sort her laundry. I literally dump the netting from the hamper into the washer. Thank goodness he has not changed a poopy diaper in a long time.

The wet, bloated, clean diaper
Just the beginning of all the granules On a totally different note. . . all of annie the ugly cat's teeth are falling out. We keep finding various teeth on the carpet or in the laundry room. She even lost one of her fangs that used to hang out of her mouth. She has always been the sickly looking one and has gotten more illnesses than the other, cute cat. We feel so bad for her. She is somehow still managing to eat dry food. Wet food and dry food that is not "stomach sensitive" gives her runny, runny poop, so we don't really have another option. Poor cat.

No comments: