Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Awake

I am still awake and going strong. TJ is in TC and i decided to get all the Christmas stuff up. I just finished with the tree. The only thing i have left are the porch lights and norbert the Reindeer. I don't remember how damaged he was from the tree falling last year. It seems to me TJ was able to bend him back.

I think i did alright with the going to bed routine. Jaely is tucked soundly into her crib and i haven't heard a peep. I realize that could change at any moment, but i am glad she has slept well thus far.

Right now, i am eating some of my husband's ice cream- ben and jerry's phish food. Yum, marshmellow gooey goodness.

I am so excited to read some of my Christmas picture books to jaely and to myself. I do love this time of year.

I decorated my little tree that i normally put in my classroom. It is going to go in Jaelynne's room. It is snowflake theme. I took most of the snowflake ornaments and garland that my mom got me and put them on the little tree. It's pretty cute. And a little way to bring my mom into jaely's christmas.

I should probably start winding down. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Good night.

3 comments:

TJ said...

I hope you enjoyed MY ice cream.

Lindsey said...

I did. . . it was very tasty. I hope you enjoyed eating out and being care free. ;)

Sarah Starr said...

Good for you, eating the ice cream. You deserve it! TJ, you should know better than to leave it unsupervised. :)
I'm jealous of you, having all of your Christmas stuff up. We are hopefully doing that this weekend.
I wish we could see you guys this season, I love seeing your house all done up! The snowflake tree sounds adorable.