Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fall Fun

i love fall. We just returned from the farmer's market. . . yum, fresh tomatoes and apples and nectarines. Then we went to a breakfast dive and had a tasty breakfast. Then on to meijers (yuck) and now we are going to some parade homes. It is a cool crisp sunny fall day. Oh, and we stopped at a hallmark store. I really wanted this precious moments and i couldn't find her anywhere else. Since i am now in my second trimester, i thought i would finally get her. There are a lot of precious moments to celebrate pregnancy, but this one seemed appropriate to buy for myself and seemed appropriate for our situation. I used loopie money to buy her and she is making me smile. Her title is "The Good Lord Always Delivers" and she is holding a book of baby names. Awe....how cute. I know some people reading this feel like vomiting right about now.

2 comments:

Ang said...

This reminds me....I won't say why :)

I have a present for you that I've been saving for a long time.
I'm hoping you don't already have one.
Maybe I'll wait until March.
Maybe not.

And no....I'm not vomitting. Though that does seem to be a likely possibility for me recently :)

Anonymous said...

I just threw up a little bit into my hand
-jered