Sunday, November 25, 2007

Goodbye Grumpiness

Have you ever had one of those days of unexplained grumpiness? That describes my day (poor TJ) I think school is to blame, but i am not sure. I had such a wonderful day yesterday setting up my villages, sewing, reading, shopping for a table, and relaxing. Then today happened. I decided that i did not need to devote all day to school work, so i decided to go shopping. I think that made it worse. Because i had to eventually come home and get to work. Report cards are due this week, along with parent teacher conferences and only one day that has planning for me this week.

So, now i finally feel the grumpiness leaving me. Maybe it leaves when baby ellis kicks. Maybe it leaves when i relax with a good book, turn off most of the lights except for my lighted village. Maybe it leaves when i eat a dark chocolate drenched mint milano cookie. Maybe it leaves when i see TJ enjoying his hobby in the garage by working on the built in. Whatever made it leave, i am thankful for. I hope this week goes quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to invite you guys to a 1st birthday celebration for Matthias on sat. Dec 1 noon to 1. I know this is a wierd way of inviting but I ran out of invitations and didn't get an answering machine when I called! Hope to see you!