Saturday, November 03, 2007

Nasty Cold

I have had a nasty cold for the last couple of days. . . almost didn't make it through school on Friday due to my throat and voice. I am trying to rest up this weekend, but as i look around i see so much i need to do. On Friday, i came right home from school and we went to GR to Babies R Us to register. That was so much fun. TJ was so helpful. Instead of saying "i don't know" he gave his opinion and helped immensely with the big stuff. He had already done a lot of reading/research on the stroller and car seat. It took a long time, and we kind of knew what big stuff we wanted already. It was things like bottles that was so overwhelming we just skipped it. There are so many kinds and we had no idea. We can update our registry online once we decide, and we want to register at Target too. They have the cutest classic pooh stuff and they are close to everyone. TJ got us a room at the new Marriott and we stayed the night. He got a room with a soaking tub, which is just what i needed after a long day on my feet. It felt wonderful. We woke up and headed to the Brandywine to eat the best breakfast food and to say hello to my brother, who appeared not to have to work there today. That kind of stunk.

I came home and took a nap. I feel pretty miserable. I hope Baby Ellis doesn't even know that i am sick. . .

No comments: