Saturday, November 10, 2007

Granna

My dad called at 10:30 last night to let us know that Granna had passed away. I don't think it will really hit me until i get into town and see the rest of my family. Plans are up in the air as of now, and i just continue to sit at home and wait. My dad's birthday is Monday. . . i don't think it is going to be a good day for him. I'm not sure of jason's plans. i miss him greatly. I need to make sub plans, but i am not sure for what days yet.

I feel really bad for my dad and my aunt. I am sure they are exhausted, sad, and numb. Yuck. . .

2 comments:

Daniel Rudd said...

i'm thinking of you and praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Granna, but I'm glad she's no longer in pain. You and the rest of the family are in our thoughts. We love you!!