Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We are Back

It has been a long three days. A lot of waiting. A lot of tears. A lot of hugs. A lot of small talk. It feels good to be back. I tried unpacking our luggage and the stuff from my granna'a apartment, but i am so out of energy. Friday, right after school, i have friends coming over for scrapbooking, which means tomorrow night i need to clean the house and go grocery shopping so that i have something to feed them. Then in less than a week, we will be back on the east side of the state for Thanksgiving. Busy. My school plans are so screwed up, but i am not going to worry about it tonight. I feel like it is 9 and it is only 6. I am going to have to go to bed early tonight.

Well, just wanted to check in. I am going to go now.

1 comment:

Kate Rudd said...

hope you get some much - deserved peaceful rest tonight...