Monday, November 05, 2007

Staying Home

I got up, felt pretty miserable, but decided i needed to go into school. I really don't have sick days to use. . .i guess i do if i don't get put on bed rest or don't have a C section. Otherwise i am short on sick days. I didn't put any eye make-up on due to constant watering of my eyes. By the time i got to work, i felt terrible. I decided that with a lot of new stuff i was introducing, two meetings to go to, and recess duty that it would be better for me if i stayed home and was able to rest. The day at school was not going to be an easy one, like on Friday when i felt crappy. So, i might have just taken an unpaid day off, but i do feel rested and better. I ate TJ's homemade chicken noodle soup and drank a ton of juice. I slept a ton. In fact, i never really left the couch. Now, i am going to bed to get even more sleep. Wednesday is our doctor appointment. . . hopefully we can hear our little girl's heart beat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to say "our little girl"!!!!!! It's fun for me to think of you saying it.
Love,Gail