Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ice scraper

After days of forgetting, i finally remembered to put my ice scraper back in my car. I guess i often remembered, but i was never at a place where i could do something about it. Teaching kids to subtract three digit numbers with two regroupings as the vision of my ice scraper entered my head was not a useful time. Nor was it when i was sitting in a dreadful meeting this morning or in the shower this morning. But, today as i was washing dishes, the image of my ice scraper came to me. I didn't want to stop to dry my hands only to get them wet again, so I told TJ "when i turn off the water, can you blurt out ice scraper for me?" He didn't need to. . .just the effort of saying ice scraper made me remember once the water was turned off. Finally, i can be at peace. What a day full of success. I hope you had a day that was as successful as mine.

No comments: