Sunday, December 02, 2007

Bad timing

This morning at 6, TJ set out to grand rapids to pick up jered and then to the detriot area to meet my dad, aunt and uncle to move the rest of my granna's furniture out of her apartment. There was a sheet of ice over everything. . . my dad also had to travel in not-so -nice conditions. What a bad day to move. I am very thankful for cell phones today. I know a phone won't protect TJ, but it sure gives me peace of mind to know that he has one, especially on a long day full of driving.

Yesterday was such a busy day. We had to make room for the furniture and that included moving my craft table and our desktop computer downstairs. I also had to clear things out that Jered is going to help tj move today, that is way too heavy for me to help move. Today, i am doing school work, putting up the tree, finishing the rest of the christmas items, and doing laundry.

No comments: