Thursday, December 13, 2007

Restlessly Tired

I am so restless. I am pacing around the house, yet i am so exhausted. I am waiting for my hubby to get home from Traverse City. The house has been too quiet that last three days and my classroom has been too boisterous. I don't feel like reading. I don't feel like eating. I don't feel like doing school work or cleaning up. I am restless.

I still have so many Christmas presents to buy. I don't think i have ever been this behind. The ones i do have are at least wrapped and ready to go, but i still have so many people who are presentless. Yikes!

1 comment:

Ang said...

I'm way behind too.

Almost done with the Christmas 'shows' though and school. I'm thinking I'll have loads of time next week... :)

unfortunately, one of my family christmas parties is tomorrow. Not ready yet. yikes.

:)