Thursday, September 14, 2006

10% lighter, 100% happier!

I should be on the couch winding down, but i am going out of town tomorrow and wanted to share the happy news before i left. I went to weight watchers tonight, and i was down 1 1/4, so that puts me below my 10% loss. Hooray! If i count from my first time i joined weight watchers then i am way lower than 10%, but tonight i am officially 10% down. I had to set a new goal and i was surprised that they want me a lot lower than my doctor wants me. Hummmm.

Well, i am almost packed. I didn't do any school work tonight, but i did read a chapter for my grad class and write a small paper thing about it. Dreadful. I am excited to hang out with gail and see my Aunt Sharon, Aunt Andrea and Cousin Diana. I just feel like i need to connect with them. . . it has been a while. I so wish TJ could go, for so many reasons. He hasn't seen his mom in awhile, he likes to go to plays with me, i am getting all dressed up, i like to sleep next to him, he likes to eat steak (i am meeting my family at a steakhouse), he is a good driver in crazy situations, he is wonderful company for the ride, i will miss my kisses at night. BUT he has class this weekend. :(

No comments: