Thursday, September 07, 2006

many smiles for today

Things that made me smile today. . .
1. inpite of weighing in at night (i normally weighed in the morning) i am 3/4 of a pound down. Which means i have 3/4 a pound to go to get to my 10% goal!

2. i received compliments from two different fourth grade teachers at two different times of the day. They specifically walked down to my room to let me know that what i taught my kids last year has stuck with them. I really appreciated that. They did not have to tell me, but they did.

3. Today is thursday. . . that means friday is next.

4. I sold a "Loopies by Lindsey" today and two other teachers told me they want one when their friends find out what they are having.

5. I am making grilled cheese and french fries for dinner. I get to have two servings of fries because i have the points left and i am hungry.

No comments: