Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Finally, the first day

I am so very tired, but filled with anticipation. I only had a half day with the children, but felt as if i was teaching for two days straight. I wish there was a way to tell them everything at once. They are so anxious and excited to know about everything at once, but there is no way of passing along all the information they want without making their tiny little heads explode. Every year i try to do less talking the first day. And every year i do the same amount. . . A LOT! My throat is soar. I had fun. My class seems very chatty. Normally it is so quiet on the first day because they are all so shy. . . not this bunch. It is going to be interesting. I look at their faces and think about all that they will accomplish in their lifetime. It is a little frightening to know that i play quite a big role in that process. I am going to go and relax as i watch House now.

For those of you who are curious (sorry for those who don't want this much information) I am on Day 18 of my cycle and still no ovulation. AAAHHH! Come on egg, you can do it. Get out of that ovary and come on down!

No comments: