Monday, September 11, 2006

Heavenly heated seats

I have had goose bumps all day. You know, the kind of chill that is deep, that you cannot get rid of by just a little sweater or socks. School was cold. The air conditioning is still running, in the lounge and library, only our building is old. So. . . air for the computer lab makes the library frigidly uncomfortable. Our old librarian used to have sweaters hanging from a coat rack. After a much too long staff meeting, i walked in the rain out to my car, yearning for a blanket, a good book, and a bowl of chili. I got into my car, turned on the heat and then my eyes stopped and were fixed upon a wonderful button i had forgotten i had. . . heated seats. I pushed level two, instead of one and had a very enjoyable ride home getting nice and toasty warm. The internal, pestering chill finally left my body after being there all day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have gotten the optional chili dispenser in your new car...Dad

Anonymous said...

I love heated seats. I also love dual control heat.

Ang said...

i can't believe i actually forgot about heated seats!

i have them too. how lucky are we?!

hm...now i like fall even more.