Saturday, December 16, 2006

Anticipation


I cannot wait for TJ to open this present. It is specially wrapped in already-used snowflake paper that my mom once wrapped one of our many snowflake themed gifts in. She suggested i keep the paper because it was so nice and so thick and i could use it when i added to our snowflake theme by giving a snowflake gift to TJ. There is nothing in it that will add to our snowflake theme (sorry mom), but TJ will like it i think. The paper smells of cigarette smoke, but I love how there is a hint of sparkle as it sits under the tree waiting to be opened. I love this time of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet TJ can hardly wait--you know he never outgrew Christmas anticipation. I'm so glad. Can you take a picture of your whole tree and send it? I'm sorry we didn't get over to see it this year.