Sunday, December 03, 2006

In the meadow we can build a snowman

Friday: Snow day! I didn't know it until i drove for 45 minutes in terrible conditions to work and was promptly told they had canceled school at 7:40 (five minutes after i left home). I turned around and came back, after i relaxed for five minutes. I then worked on my project for my grad class for 6 hours and finished it up. I also did laundry. At night, i went scrapbooking. I love snow days.

Saturday: Started off our day at the Muskegon library, then went to the Art Museum's festival of trees to hear singing, watch a friend lead her string students in a Christmas concert, saw gingerbread houses, and decorated Christmas trees. Then we went to Hearthstone for some soup. At first we bravely walked the sidewalks of downtown Muskegon to eat at the City Cafe, only to find out it was closed. I said bravely because the sidewalks were a sheet of ice, or not cleared at all. I literally slid part way there. Hummmm, do i see a letter to the editor coming? Then, we went Christmas shopping and i came home and decorated our Christmas tree and the house, as i watched Clue and Love Actually. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


Sunday: I paid bills, put up the outdoor lights, put up my new (last year's clearance) evergreen lighted moving deer in the front yard, cleaned my fish tank, and maybe i will get to school stuff. I am not in the mood for school.

No comments: