Monday, November 27, 2006

Fading Hope

As day 18 comes to a close, my hope of my ovary dropping an egg is vanishing. "Maybe next month" i keep telling myself, but deep inside i know it won't happen. Maybe God will surprise me. I kept hoping He would over Thanksgiving Break. It would have been a little inconvenient at the in-laws, but still hoped for. Would it still be a surorise if i hoped for it? According to many sources on the internet, i need to give Femera at least three months before i can say i tried it. . . or was it six months? Either one seems long. If it doesn't work, then i am going to go to a doctor in Grand Rapids to discuss our options. I never thought this would consume my mind. School seems a lot less important right now, as i try to keep my life less stressed.

I made $112.00 today in "Loopies by Lindsey" blanket sales. I am glad i made some yesterday. I sold 6 regular blankets today and one special order one that was a regular crib size blanket with satin ribbon loops all the way around. I came home today, and promptly made two more boy loopies. I still need to make one boy/girl blanket, but had to start correcting papers instead. Not bad money for something i enjoy doing.

Well, i better go back and correct papers. I have class tomorrow night and don't want to get too behind. I cannot wait until Christmas.

1 comment:

Ang said...

thank you guys so much for coming today.

seeing you there meant so much....that people i really care about and share a lot of life with....came to be part of another portion of my life.

thank you!!

wish we could have seen you more...

ang