Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thankfulness


A stream of thankful thoughts in no particular order :
sunsets, my health, my families' health, Jesus Christ, TJ, my dad, my mom, jered, jason, granna, grandma, grandpa & grandpa, ant carol, uncle mike, gail, steve, lori, matt, sarah, sara, mary, kathleen, eeliram, tiffany, karen, david, ang, ryan, kim, rob, andrea, daniel, charity, james, dr. davidson, dr. david, my kitties, our home, our jobs, our cars, the ability to laugh, the Holy Spirit, warm jackets, cheese, chocolate, cheesy potatoes, freedom, money, garbage service, indoor plumbing, crunchy fall leaves, sweet violets, books, TV, movies, popcorn, taste buds, weight loss, computers, photographs, my hairy pancreas, Terry Walker, Matt Klein, John DeBoer, Campus Ministry, my education, mums, fresh snow, snow days, telephones, washer & dryer, quiet nights, saturdays, music, smiles, red, wisdom passed on to me, "my so called life," max lucado, eric carle, donald miller, toe nail polish, mountain dew, chai, chocolate chip cookies, my dad's shrimp salad, gail's taco salad, mom's pot roast, tj's apple pie, red lobster cheddar bay biscuits, peckidills, daisies, lillies, the lake, memories, dreams, long hugs, kisses, furniture, cozy bed, down blankets, electricity, yarn, paper, sewing machine, love, friendship, inhimness, togetherness, solitude, tranquility, giggles that hurt your stomach, echo dr., puzzles, peonies, christmas eve, emotions, creativity, stillness, sleeping in, writing, texas sheet cake, weddings, dancing, photo albums, . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you too. I miss you.