Saturday, November 04, 2006

Accomplishment Breeds Happiness

I successfully (if i do say so myself) created a huge power point about empirical research on students performance of writing argumentative responses to multiple sources as opposed to narratives using a textbook for a source. BORING, i know, but finished.

I finished my paper on the same article for the same class. It is not due until 11/14, but i have a HUGE project due 12/6 for that class that i need to get busy on

Montague won in football

Muskegon won in football

Laundry is almost done

My reading and written response is done for my class on Tuesday

I made weight watchers potato soup. i love it and it is easy.

i blogged. . .

I hope tomorrow i feel just as accomplished. I need to clean and work on report cards. Tonight i am going to see a play at Muskegon high. It starts at 7:00. . . you are welcome to come with.

No comments: