Saturday, November 18, 2006

Last night . . .

I used my bonus points (and then some).

I scrapbooked with friends until 11:00.

I got 4 pages done.

My ovaries decided NOT to release an egg (day 9).

I made tacos.

I was sore and bruised from falling/playing at school.

I wore sweat pants among friends.

I chatted with friends until about 11:30.

I porduced a large amount of bright yellow snot.

I slept 10 hours!

I ate a brownie with peanut butter chunks.

I saw my husband for 5 minutes before he went to bed.

I found out he got a B- on a project. He is not happy.

I drempt about my mom. She was making me dinner.

I had an enjoyable evening.

Only two and a half days next week, and on Monday i have a sub so that i can work on curriculum crap. The only problem: i don't have planning at all next week, which means i cannot plan for the following week, like i normally do. Hummmmm.

No comments: