Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thoughts on Christmas






I finally transferred the pictures from the camera to my computer and it made me realize i had not yet blogged about Christmas. Christmas was wonderfully relaxing and peaceful. I don't really have much else to say about it. It was wonderful seeing family and being able to chat with everyone. Mom was deeply missed and i missed seeing Jason, too. I wore my pajama pants more than i wanted and ate more delicious cookies than i needed. Jered and Jason both made me cry with their Christmas gifts to me and Lori and Gail both made me laugh till i cried. Grandma Howell said she "became overcome" and learned that when my dad was little, granna got so mad at him for saying "farting around." I guess that is why granna says she is "leaving winders" instead of the f-word.

No comments: