Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am so excited, and i just can't hide it

I am so excited that Jason, my brother, is getting married soon. Not only do i get a wonderful trip to California because of it, but i get to celebrate with him and his soon-to-be wife, hang out with family, eat yummy food, be free from 24 students, and maybe. . . relax! I cannot wait, i am sure jason is a little more anxious than me, but i am still so excited. It will be so nice to hang with my dad and my oldest brother, jered. I am bummed that no one from my mom's side is coming. Jason said he was bummed too, but what can you do? My mom left behind two sisters and a brother. . .and a husband and a step-son and step-daughter. None of them are coming. I understand that it is quite a trek out there, but it still stinks. On my dad's side, my aunt and uncle are coming, but there is no way my grandma can even make it to the outside door of her apartment complex, let alone California. We promised to show her all our pictures. Anyway, i am going to try to relax tonight. I have been going to bed so late, getting up early, and moving non-stop. tomorrow night i have class, but it is the last class that i have to take to get my masters. :)

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a bummer. Can't wait to relax, also. Wish we had a week. Just hanging out is going to be great! Dad