Friday, April 13, 2007

No period.

Well, i never got my period That really messes things up If we wait to do the hormones, (i will demand he gives us the ones that i know work), it doesn't work well with our trip to California If i wait a little longer, it puts us in the middle of a teacher's most stressful, crazy time I have so many field trips and learning and assessments and report cards to cram in to 34 days of school Let's see we have our pen pal meeting in the park, our music program, our day at Camp Pendalouon, planting flowers and a tour, maybe a museum, Memorial day, post tests, field day, third grade picnic, assemblies, ect all packed into very little time Plus i am already doubling up on math to try to fit it all in I guess because my period didn't come, i am kind of in a dilemma After watching House on Tuesday, i am reminded about how much your mind can effect your health and outcomes I don't want to be stressed during this next round I want to be relaxed and not have to make sub plans and not have to drive to GR twice a week (sometimes three) i need to be able to keep pushing forward with the curriculum, not leaving "easy" things that subs can do with the kids I think what i am saying is i need to wait until summer So, i am definitely going to call my doc on Monday and tell him that it didn't work (and we are not surprised that it didn't work) and tell him that i want what does work, but i want to start it later We are going to plan/time it to have doctor appointments the first week out of school in June That is of course if my cysts went away Until then, i will concentrate on losing my weight and keeping a smile on my face

Today at lunch a teacher told another teacher that the 'mom forward' she had e-mailed to her made her cry She said it was so good and touching The teacher that initially sent the e-mail said she would send it to all of us I turned to her with a smile on my face and politely said, please don't send it to me She replied, "Oh no, you will like it it is nice" I said, "No, you don't understand - i miss my mom and can't see her and i strongly desire to be a mom and i am not, so please don't send it" I guess it came out harsher than i meant it to, but no one seemed to react badly, so maybe i was alright- just a little forceful-oops

No period Sunshine Weekend Tons of papers to correct Scrapbooking Cleaning No period

2 comments:

Ang said...

i miss you!!

and I think I would have punched the "forward" lady for you if you wanted me to...also the doctor who prescribed the wrong meds. i don't usually resort to violence, but for you I would :)

I'll focus all my prayer/ positive thinking/ hope on summer now.

we must see you soon... it's just been too long.

Lindsey said...

It has been a long time. How was the symphony last night? When my friend said she was going, i totally thought of you two and then i read your blog. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. You're a good friend, especially since you would resort to violence for me. I can almost picture you punching the lady for me. . . or maybe just kicking her in the shins! :)